THROUGH FINANCIAL SUPPORT
We seek financial assistance in the form of donations & grants from our Well-Wishers & Supporters including Corporate Houses, Public Trusts, Social Organizations and other Funding Agencies in India as well as other Countries all over the world, Non-Resident Indians and other Philanthropists, Businessmen & Donors by sponsoring one of our Workshop projects and/ or one or more individual disabled children/adults under our various Sponsorship Schemes, as mentioned below:
- By sponsoring one time Food to be served to a group of 150 poor and unemployed disabled persons in one of our Workshops on the occasion of Birth Day / Wedding / Death Anniversary or on any other auspicious occasion in your family, by donating Rs.6,000/-
- By sponsoring the Special Education of one or more disabled children with special needs and intellectual disabilities by donating Rs.5,000/- per disabled child per month.
- By sponsoring the Medical Treatment / Rehabilitation of one or more disabled persons by donating Rs.10,800/- per disabled person per annum.
- By sponsoring the Special Education & Therapeutic Treatment of one or more disabled children with special needs and intellectual disabilities by donating Rs.10,000/- per disabled child per month.
- By sponsoring a blind or any other disabled person for his/her Vocational Training /Employment /Permanent Rehabilitation by donating Rs.3,000/- per blind/disabled person per month.
- By sponsoring the cost of setting up/running one of the Workshop Sections for the benefit of a group of 25/50/100 needy disabled persons each at our existing Rehabilitation Centre like Screen Printing / Making Handicraft items / Book-Binding / Paper Envelope Making /Paper Bag Making/ Printing & Stationery Project/ Bags & Garment Making/ Umbrella Making, etc. by donating Rs.1 Lakh / 2 Lakhs / 5 Lakhs/10 Lakhs / 25 Lakhs. Detailed Project Report will be provided to interested Sponsors on hearing from them.
- By sponsoring fully or partly the cost of setting up the various departments of the proposed Vocational-cum-Management Training Institute/ Factory- type Rehabilitation Centre/ Industrial Workshops for the benefit of 100 disabled persons each in various urban/rural areas. Copies of Project Reports and details of sponsorship amounts can be sent to interested donors, on hearing from them.
- By sponsoring fully or partly the Recurring Expenses of our Special School for disabled children and various Vocational Training Sections by donating maximum possible amounts. Full details of Recurring Expenses can be sent to interested donors, on hearing from them.
- By donating any other amount as you wish, towards any of the above - mentioned Sponsorship Schemes.
Ready To Become a Volunteer?
If you are interested in supporting our work, do get in touch with us.